In founding conGENTE, I want to share my experiences from various functions and roles in a range of sectors and with different companies.
I work with a pragmatic approach, which is strongly communication-centric. As individuals, my focus is on you: you should find the way to express yourself freely.
The following list recaps just some of my experiences in various roles:
- Electrical engineer HTL and business studies / corporate management FH D Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Studies
- “Train-the-Trainer” for communication and coaching training within the Swiss armed forces
- Coaching in an intercultural environment at all company levels
- Consulting and development of in-house service sectors
- Strategic (re-)alignment of companies
- Management experience within a multicultural environment
- International project management
- Setting up of training organisations with assessment programme, Train-the-Trainer-developed initiatives and quality assurance on site
- Lectorate in corporate management and leadership
- Planning and moderation – from workshops to major events
- Implementation of change processes by involving the relevant parties in realignment (corporate development)
- Establishing innovation processes in business development
- Shaping and controlling group-dynamic processes
- Management experience in both small companies and multinational groups
- Change manager in international companies
- Resilience Coach
- Coach for personal development and coaching on the postion
- Coach assisting at a company management level, including senior executives
- Seminar leader for both internal and external training in project
management, leadership, communication, process engineering, change management, …
Want a more detailed list? Simply get in touch with us!